After sideways price action in March for many altcoins, trends have started to reverse to the upside, BTC has new ATH’s, and BTC dominance is below 55%, telling us that the next wave of this altcoin season is here. Many altcoins are poised to make massive gains in the next few weeks. Some, like DOGE, already have. Across many coins I see a pattern of a local peak for new ATH’s in the first week of May (possibly mid-May) before a bit of consolidation.
Looking at the indicators for DOGE in multiple timeframes over the next 2 weeks, my findings can be summarized as follows:
1) Current rally may soon top (0.19 is a resistance fib and 0.20 is a strong psychological level), though a wick to 0.22 is possible
2) Retracement would likely be short-lived, and a target of the 0.14 fib region (~30%) seem probable, but a bit higher and lower are also possible
3) Retracement to the 0.14 region would be an excellent entry point. I would suggestion caution entering at current prices (0.18/0.19)
4) looks to continue its rise, which combined with expanding ( indicator), could sustain upward momentum until the second week of May
5) If the trend continues, the 0.49 fib has a good chance of being met by May 1st
6) If the 0.49 fib/0.50 psychological level can be broken, then the next level would be 0.678 before upward momentum might start to exhaust
Good luck and good fortune!