Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Collins when his Atlanta Hawks take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
John Collins Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Collins has played in 53 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 44 of them.
- Collins’ 17.8 points per game average is 1.3 points greater than Wednesday’s over/under.
- In 52.8% of his matchups this season (28 of 53 games) Collins has scored more than 16.5 points.
- Collins’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (18.6 points) by 0.8 points.
- Collins has hit the points over in only 18 of 44 opportunities (40.9%).
- Collins has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (18.6 points) in only 39.6% of his matchups (21 out of 53 games).
- Teams are putting up 108.8 points per game against the 76ers this season, the 24th-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Collins has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 43 times this season.
- Collins’ points, rebounds and assists combined average is 26.7, which is 2.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (24.5).
- In 56.6% of his games (30 out of 53) Collins has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- Collins’ PRA average (26.7) is 1.7 lower than his average prop bet total (28.4).
- In just 15 out of 43 chances this year (34.9%), Collins has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 35.8% of his matchups this year (19 of 53 contests), Collins covered his average PRA over/under (28.4).
Last 10 Games
Collins vs the 76ers
Bet on the Hawks vs the 76ers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from