Bernd Wiesberger made the cut in his last event at Augusta National Golf Club, the 2020 Masters Tournament (he placed 58th), and he has +25000 odds to win at this course in the 2021 Masters Tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bernd Wiesberger odds for the Masters Tournament
Wiesberger’s recent form
- Wiesberger has finished in the top five in one of his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five tournaments.
- Wiesberger has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -3.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Wiesberger at the Masters Tournament
- Wiesberger has an average finish of 36th with a personal best of finish of 22nd at this tournament.
- In his most recent five attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Wiesberger finished 58th when he last played this event in 2020. He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average 7,294 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Wiesberger has played over the past year has been 104 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta National Golf Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average total of 283.4 strokes and an average score of -1.5. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -0.3 (287.7 strokes per tournament).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Bernd Wiesberger 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||73-75||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||75-70||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||31||72-71-72-74 (+1)||$55,614|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||59||76-75-72-72 (+7)||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from