Marc Leishman has +12500 odds in the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He will look to improve on his 13th-place finish at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Marc Leishman odds for the Masters Tournament
Leishman’s recent form
- Leishman has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Leishman has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2.3 over his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Leishman at the Masters Tournament
- In Leishman’s last six appearances at this tournament, he has finished in the top 20 two times, including one top-10 finish. His average finish at the event is 29th.
- Leishman has made the cut in four of his last six trips to this tournament.
- Leishman last played this event in 2020 and finished 13th. He finished with the best score in the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than average.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Leishman has played over the past year has been 174 yards shorter than the 7,475 yards Augusta National Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of 70.3 per round among finishers, which is lower than the 71.9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Marc Leishman 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-74||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||74-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||39||72-70-74-71 (-1)||$55,000|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||32||69-73-73-68 (-1)||$51,925|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||18||71-70-72-70 (-5)||$80,761|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||4||66-65-65-65 (-19)||$277,750|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||24||69-69-71-69 (-14)||$63,200|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from