Domantas Sabonis has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Indiana Pacers and the Utah Jazz. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Jazz.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Sabonis has had a points prop bet set in 45 of the 51 games he has played this season.
- Sabonis has put up 19.9 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.4 points greater than Friday’s over/under.
- 29 times this season (out of 51 total games — 56.9%) Sabonis has scored more than 18.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Sabonis in 2020-21 is 20.5, 0.6 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Sabonis has hit the points over in only 48.9% of his opportunities (22 of 45 chances).
- Sabonis’ season-long points prop bet average is 20.5 points, a figure he’s gone over just 23 out of 51 games (45.1%).
- Teams are putting up 107.5 points per game against the Jazz this season, the 27th-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Sabonis has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 44 times this season.
- Sabonis has averaged 37.4 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 3.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (33.5).
- In 34 of 51 games (66.7%) Sabonis has exceeded his PRA prop bet total in Friday’s game.
- Sabonis has a season-long PRA average (37.4) that’s 0.4 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (37.8).
- Sabonis has hit the over on his PRA prop bets only 47.7% of the time this season (21 of 44 opportunities).
- In 27 of 51 contests this season (52.9%) Sabonis covered his average PRA over/under (37.8).
Last 10 Games
Sabonis vs the Jazz
Bet on the Pacers vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from